We are looking for skilled graphic designers with relevant experience in corporate design. Successful candidates will be challenged to deliver innovative solutions for both digital and print projects including corporate publications, websites, advertisements, interactive media and integrated presentations.
For these positions we seek team players who possess a positive attitude with the ability to work both independently as well as in a collaborative team approach.
- Manage/lead design and layout of client-driven content
- Conceptualize and design projects which will include – but are not limited to – websites, digital ads, email blasts and integrated publications/presentations
- Conceptualize and design print projects including corporate advertising materials, marketing collateral, brochures and reports.
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects with external sources while staying on track with budgets and schedules
- Stay motivated to keep abreast of innovative design trends and technologies
- Bachelors or advanced degree in visual communications design, digital media or other relevant communications field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant design experience demonstrating strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to communicate with technical team members to ensure creative solutions work properly across platforms and devices
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
Competitive salary in addition to medical, dental and other benefits eligible after first 90 days of employment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume, portfolio links and salary requirements for consideration.
***NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***