Manage a diverse range of digital and print projects on behalf of a corporate clientele. Reporting to the agency principals, the successful candidate will be charged with supervising several projects and project teams simultaneously.
- Function as a lead point of contact for clients by initiating, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Develop budgets and schedules for all project activity
- Coordinate internal production review meetings, client meeting presentations and conference calls
- Ensure all creative solutions are in alignment with project creative brief, account strategy, and understanding of client brand requirements
- Lead point of contact with outside vendors such as printers, translators, photographers, programmers/developers, etc.
- Manage the timely & successful delivery of internal creative team solutions (from concept to completion) according to client needs and ongoing objectives
- Minimum 5 years of agency or relevant creative account/project management experience
- Proven ability to work quickly, accurately, independently and to manage multiple project tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills needed
- BA/BS required
Competitive salary in addition to medical, dental and other benefits eligible after first 90 days of employment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume, portfolio links and salary requirements for consideration.
***NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE***